Have you ever visited a place and a wedding venue came into your mind? When we visited the Springs of Kallithea, this is what exactly came into my mind.
These are located in Rhodes Island, which is one of the Greek islands.
✦ The Springs of Kallithea
The Springs of Kallithea is one of the beautiful attractions on Rhodes island.
The beautiful complex was built around the springs to immerse its visitors with breathtaking and spectacular scenery.
✦ The Best Bay For Snorkeling
Kalithea Springs is located next to a beach. This area next to this beach is good and popular for snorkeling on this island.
This is because the water in the area is crystal clear. Indeed, you can enjoy your holiday exploring sea life on the island.
✦ What to Expect The Springs of Kallithea
A visit to the springs is an absolute highlight on the island of Rhodes. Here, you can stroll through the site of the thermal springs and afterward relax on the sunbed.
There is a beautiful view of the bay, a beach, a garden, and swim or snorkel in the clear waters.
Last but not least, this is a great venue for wedding functions and the like. Another reason for you to add this to your bucket list.
✦ Some Tips
- There are excursion boats to the bay
- Sun loungers and umbrellas are available
- There is a restaurant with delicious Greek specialties
- Toilets, showers, and a souvenir shop are available
- There is a large and free parking lot
- An entrance is charged to access the facilities
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- A Visit to The Venetian Fortress of Koules
- The Experience From The Palace of Knossos
- Medieval Town of Rhodes Experience
Thank you for stopping by & remember to stay positive!
| Wambui’s Diaries | Traveler | Globetrotter | Travel bug | Travelogue | Travel Diaries | Travel Tales |