Cooking Pasta with minced meat is a recipe that anyone can make. From a person who doesn’t like cooking, to a learner, a working person, a single person, and last but not least for a whole family meal. And to add on to that, a lot of toddlers love it.
|Cooking time||40 Minutes|
Table of Contents
- 2 red onions
- 3 pieces of fresh spring onions
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 red paprika
- 1 courgette
- 2 carrots
- 250g of tomato puree
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of spaghetti spices
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of oregano powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of parsley powder
- 100g of grated cheese
- 6 cups of water
- 2 spoons of butter
- 250g of Brown pasta
- 500g of minced meat
- Olive oil
✦ Steps of Making Pasta With Minced Meat
1. How to Make the Brown Pasta
1. Boil the 6 cups of water.
2. Add the 2 tablespoons of butter to the boiling water. After the butter melts, add 250g of the brown pasta.
3. Let it boil for 8 to 10 minutes at medium heat.
4. Drain any remaining water from the pasta when it’s ready.
2. How to Prepare the Minced Meat
1. Peel the 2 red onions and the 3 pieces of the spring onions. Clean and cut them into small pieces, then add them into a cooking pot.
2. Add some olive oil to the onions and cook them at medium heat until they turn brown.
3. Then, add the 500g of minced meat. Still, at medium heat, cook it and keep turning it until it’s no longer red.
4. At this point, add the 1/8 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of spaghetti spices, mix it well, and then cover it. Let it cook for 3 to 5 minutes at medium heat.
5. Then add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon of oregano powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of parsley powder. Mix everything well and let it cook for 2 minutes.
6. Please add pieces of the vegetables that you have already prepared. That is the 4 tomatoes, one red paprika, and the courgette.
7. Do not mix, just cover the pot and let it cook still a medium heat for 5 minutes.
8. Then mix everything very well and add the 2 grated carrots. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
9. Add the 250g tomato puree. And cover the food, reduce the heat to low heat, and let it cook for 10 minutes.
10. Switch off the cooker and add the already-cooked brown pasta. Mix it well and then add the 100g of grated cheese. Continue mixing and your food should be ready to be served. Bon appetite!
✦ Some Tips
1. You can choose not to use the spring onions and the grated cheese.
2. If you like spicy foods, you can add some tabasco sauce.
3. You can opt for normal pasta instead of brown pasta.